inclusio understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, and within our applications (together with Websites, “Our Sites”).
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to inclusio via Our Sites. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Acts 1998, 2003 and 2018 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means inclusio, a company registered in Ireland under company number 676418, whose registered address is DCU Invent, Glasnevin, Dublin 9
means the inclusio websites and any applications we may offer
2. Information About Us
Our Sites are owned and operated by inclusio, a company registered in Ireland under company number 676418 whose registered address is DCU Invent, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 9);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 10);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 10);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland; www.dataprotection.ie
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the Data Protection Acts 1998, 2003 and 2018 and the GDPR.
We will use your personal data to:
- Respond to emails
- Contact you if you complete our Contact US form
- Contact you if you request a demo
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
6. Do we Share your data?
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep
- Your data will only be stored in Ireland. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data, we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you.
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us, where such data is held. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org , or using the contact details below in section 10.
9. Contacting Us